Friday 30 August 2013

H/W                                                                     My Media Diary                                         30/08/13



My Weekend
On A Friday I usually wake up to a ELECTRONIC ALARM CLOCK (RADIO). I use the ELECTRONIC ALARM CLOCK because it's extremley easy to setup. I use  the ELECTRONIC ALARM CLOCK to get up for work/school in the morning.

I then get the bus to school. Go to the libary  to do work on the COMPUTER. I use the COMPUTER to do my work quick and efficiently.




I then play/watch at least an hour of my GAMES CONSOLES/TV. I play/watch on my GAMES CONSOLES/TV because it's fun.



1 comment:

  1. Zain, good effort and good detail here well done. The problem is that there is no Saturday or Sunday...

    To develop, add saturday and sunday and say why that you use each media product.

    5/10

    ReplyDelete